Sep 12, 2012

Introducing Route 66 Branding

Looking for branding advice for small business. Check out my new online mini "lunch and learn" series on branding advice for small business.

Why Route 66?
The first major highway funded by the government span from Chicago to Los Angeles traversing many Midwestern states. It was along this route, and many other original routes developed later that independently owned small businesses flourished.





What you can expect
I will break this process down and its concepts, nuts, bolts and all the other parts that make up the whole in a way that is easy to understand, easy to implement and you can digest during your lunch break.

I offer this insight because not only have I worked in several small businesses - whether I was working my way through school or as a part-time gig for some extra dough [for my wedding] but I am also a committed frequenter and supporter. I am fired-up passionate about empowering the small-business owner with some of the very tools that the conglomerates use to maneuver their way into the towns business owners like you work so hard to serve and stabilize yourselves in.

No comments:

Post a Comment