Jan 30, 2013

If you're in a need of a pep talk + humor

I've had a very difficult time during the last couple of weeks getting back into the school routine after so many weeks off, especially because this is my last semester, and I'm working on a fast approaching deadline to finish my professional project on time to graduate.

At any given moment of my day, I feel as if my work load is just too much to bare and I'll never get it all done. And then I get a pep talk. Some are better then others, but today I got one from my committee chair that really inspired me, and the other day my friend Kate sent me this hilarious video and I was crying and laughing as I felt a bit of release and weight lift from my chest. 

So, if you're in need of a good pep talk, I've got just the one. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment