Sep 17, 2012

Jazz'n in the Vines at Pontchartrain Vineyards

This last weekend I attended Jazz'n in the Vines at the Pontchartrain Vineyards, in Covington, La for my friend @LizLebron1's birthday.


She purchased a package from Groupon for the eight of us and we intended to make an evening out of it listening to The Iguanas and drinking some mighty fine wine.



Unfortunately, the rain came and had us all running into the retail store squealing like school girls. But we didn't let that ruin our night! We worked as a team and cleaned up all the water-logged picnic items and then headed over to the Chimes Covington location to finish watching the rest of the LSU v. Idaho game. 

It was a GREAT time and I am so glad I made time to go despite working on a project deadline and at the coffee shop all weekend. I was exhausted by Sunday night but it was well worth it. 

Looking forward to more great memories with these ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment