Oct 8, 2012

Route 66 Branding: Building your brand through social media


Session 1, segment 4: Building your brand through social media


For this next segment, I did a little old-fashioned, man-on-the-street journalism work. I walked around my inspiration city and interviewed seven different small business owners. 

We talked about many different things but mostly about their understanding and use of social media.

The common thread among the conversations was that the owners felt pressured to establish a social media presence – particularly on Facebook – and their interest and understanding of its benefits, uses, and functionality ranged from very modest to moderate.

In this video, I capture each business owner’s question with regard to their business Facebook page. Check out my responses to their questions at the Route 66 branding page




No comments:

Post a Comment